WE’RE HIRING IN CLEVELAND!
We believe that our success is due to every team member’s personal and professional achievements. VantageOne Software is more than a place to work, it’s a place to grow. We create a relaxed and fun environment and enjoy an amazing work community. We are a growing team of experienced software developers and engineering professionals who have a passion for what we do and enjoy providing organizations with actual results. Join our team today.
Sales Development Associate
VantageOne Software in Eastlake Ohio has an opening for a Sales Development Associate. The Sales Development Associate will report to the Senior VP and Director of Business Development. The Sales Development Associate’s primary responsibility is to drive new sales of VantageOne Software’s services, which include custom application development, application integration, legacy software modernization, and VantageOne’s flagship product, CitiSphere. CitiSphere is a web-based municipal management system and is one of the first software solutions that was specifically designed by all levels of city employees, from administration personnel to inspectors to city leaders.
The Sales Development Representative will do the following:
- Develop a basic understanding of VantageOne Software’s services and products
- Use VantageOne Software’s current marketing and CRM tools to prospect for new clients, maintain sales activity metrics, document leads and opportunities, and create and execute follow-up activities
- Prospect for new clients via email, social media, blog posts, and local community events and technical organizations, and document activities
- Schedule meetings with new prospects
- Provide weekly status reports on activities and goals
Experience and Required Skills
This is an entry-level position. Preferred candidates will have:
- A degree in Marketing, Business, or commensurate work experience
- One to two years of sales or marketing experience, either full-time or as an intern
- Ability to use a Contact Management System for writing and sharing blog posts via social media
- A general understanding of information technology and application development
- Experience using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with the VantageOne Software staff to overcome obstacles
- Tenacity and drive
- Reliable transportation and ability to work from VantageOne’s Software’s headquarters in Eastlake Ohio
- An understanding of Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to use general graphic design software for email and blog posting campaigns
Compensation and Other Benefits
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and may include additional bonuses and incentives based on performance. VantageOne Software also offers fully-paid medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, and 401(k).
About VantageOne Software
VantageOne Software is a leading on-shore software development provider offering web, mobile and enterprise application software and services. From software modernization to customization, we have helped a variety of industries and government sectors innovate and grow. Our highly focused, dedicated teams use their technical expertise and in-depth domain knowledge to streamline your operations for optimal success and a Real Competitive Advantage.
Interested contacts can email their resumes and questions to email@example.com